SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this will probably get deleted/moved, but here goes anyways because the most people look at this forum.<p>Alright guys, got permission from my landlord/roommate to do it up with a little BBQ at my place on the 13th. I would say for people to start showing up around 11:30-12 in the afternoon. I will provide paper plates, charcoal, and some condiments. There is a Food Lion right around the corner so after we get some people to show up, one or a few of us can go on a run to the store (IE bring a few bucks to chip in for meat, beverages, chips, yadda yadda). The grill we have is not HUGE, so the cooking process will probably be going on for a while (you guys know; cook some food, eat some food, cook some more food, eat some more food). After we get done with foods/shootin the ****, there are a few things we can do: foto's, go for a little drive, and/or go to the indoor kart track thats a few minutes away.<p>I live in University area, some of you guys know the area, some dont so here's my addy for the mapquest:<p>2201 Killarney Place<br>Charlotte, NC 28262<p>I will post up my phone # a little closer to the date of the meet in case anybody gets lost on the way.<p>1. rvolvor - Asher - 242 Terdblow<br>2.<br>3.<br>4.<br>5.<br>6.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm, depends, might make an appearance...we're workin on the killah poop for eamonn's 760...we'll see

1 - 6 of 6 Posts