1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Yup - same here

·
Registered
215 Posts
Same interior combo here - and late January for Dealer ETA also. Looking fwd. to it.

Yes
UC00 = Blonde Perforated Comfort Seats with Charcoal Carpet and Dash
WC00 = Blonde Perforated Comfort Seats and Carpet with Charcoal Dash
QC00 = Blonde Perforated Comfort Seats and Carpet with Espresso Dash
All blonde combos include the 2-tone blonde/charcoal steering wheel, where other colors have a solid charcoal steering wheel.

Substitute "A" for "C" above for non-perforated comfort seats.

Codes are a little different for the contour seats, but that first letter still works for blonde

·
Registered
559 Posts
Same interior combo here - and late January for Dealer ETA also. Looking fwd. to it.

Yes
UC00 = Blonde Perforated Comfort Seats with Charcoal Carpet and Dash
WC00 = Blonde Perforated Comfort Seats and Carpet with Charcoal Dash
QC00 = Blonde Perforated Comfort Seats and Carpet with Espresso Dash
All blonde combos include the 2-tone blonde/charcoal steering wheel, where other colors have a solid charcoal steering wheel.

Substitute "A" for "C" above for non-perforated comfort seats.

Codes are a little different for the contour seats, but that first letter still works for blonde
Is the QC00 colour available in North America? I haven't seen it listed anywhere...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Is the QC00 colour available in North America? I haven't seen it listed anywhere...
I am not with Volvo - so I really do not know for certain.

The codes came from a PDF titled, "XC90 MC 31, Volvo 2016 US Models, Factory Prices" dated as valid from 9/1/2015. So this particular document indicates perhaps so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.