SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My factory ordered XC90 Recharge early '22 should have been built today
Well loaded (inscription is top of the line), just missing illuminated runing boards, massage seats, HUD and 360 camera, active chassis and B&W audio
Birch Light (72600), Blonde Perforated Nappa Leather (UC0000)
Climate Package (P0008), French Language (000363), Bumper Cover (XBMPCV), Roof Load Bars (XLDBAR), Rear Mud Flaps (XMDFLP), Metallic Paint (XMMMMM), Protection Package (XPROT7), Sim Card (XSIMCD), Electric Trailer Hitch (XTOWBR)

Quite happy with this even if I already know it will not be in Quebec for Xmas 馃槶

Vehicle registration plate Font Grass Rectangle Signage

Her secret name, but feel free to steal the idea, my wife won't let me put this not-that-good joke on the ID plate. 馃ゴ

Registered
I just ordered an XC90 Recharge as well, but stipulated I wanted the "extra range" (i.e., 18.8KWH battery) version which the factory should be switching to very soon. There will likely be a price increase associated with that, but I'm OK with that. Mine is also in Birch Light, and has 21" 8 spoke diamond cut wheels, blond interior, protection, climate, advanced and lounge packages, as well as Polestar, 4 corner air, and B&W sound. It will replace my 2017 XC90 in Luminous Sand. I've enjoyed 52,000 trouble free miles with mine but decided to reduce my "carbon footprint". Can't wait.馃グ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
18,8 kWh battery was announced couple of weeks after my order.
Being paid as an alpha tester in my job, I don't want to pay to be a beta tester, so I'll stick to the 11 kWh configuration, even if I'd greatly appreciate the extra range.....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Subaru Outback 2013 and Nissan Leaf 2016
We will keep the Leaf as an all-rounder

1 - 7 of 7 Posts