SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I agree completely. Is that color available in the US? And is there any possibility of the manual tranny becoming available in the US on this car anytime soon?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have seen more V40 than S40 on the road of Vancouver these days, probably because Volvo sportswagon always looks better than sedan. Panama Yellow V40 is so desirable.

Tie break between V70 and S60.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I love that colour! My old 240 was a similar blue (not that real deep dark blue that the 240s had but the other blue). But it wasn't as
eyecatching as that Jelly bean blue.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
That color is called, 'Laser Blue'. In Sweden you can get a Volvo S80 2.4T (5-cylinder) Limited Edition in 'Laser Blue'. This car comes standard with auto-leveling, 17-inch wheels, winter package, security package, and the choice of an automatic or manual transmission. This car costs around $31,900 US dollars. This color looks great on the S80.

Also, the 1999 and 2000 Volvo V70R was availible in 'Laser Blue'. I think that it is the only 'Laser Blue' Volvo that you can currently get in the United States, if you wanted a new or used one. New, this car was $41,500 US dollars.

The Volvo S60R PCC is also 'Laser Blue' with a 'Silver' LandShark body kit.

-Drew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts