SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

where is the little cover to the right of the airbox?
i know many in community were in an uproar over that cover and called me out on my claim " All stock " and since you brought it to my attention , here you go ZZZZZZZ's... i reached out to aka alex / shurgen " the one guy that I highly recommend to check first for used parts for you R " ...and now may you sleep restful once again ...:D

i did raised it a couple of inches cause the oem way looks lame all recessed all down there...for some that might be hillbilly hackary , but thats just mean you're incapable to fabricate stuff on you own cause of those ladybird qualities. :D:beer:

·
Registered
16,842 Posts
Impressed as always!
Will agree shurgen is a great seller. Packaged well, clean and quick ship, friendly.

How can I get the Dougy custom bracket to make mine level (without the forced air hidden setup) ...or will I be called a ladybird because I can't make my own, easily? LOL

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Impressed as always!
Will agree shurgen is a great seller. Packaged well, clean and quick ship, friendly.

How can I get the Dougy custom bracket to make mine level (without the forced air hidden setup) ...or will I be called a ladybird because I can't make my own, easily? LOL
thanks 7 z's ... if you really wana i can come up with an easy way for you...? although you have that valve on it so the hoses might not be long enough. let me know

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here you go , a simple way...you will need 3 of each of what you see in my hand...please dont ask me for sizes...you are welcome.

mine is more complex since i moved it forward inch or so.

·
Registered
16,842 Posts
I get it. I just need a spacers and longer bolts - makes sense.
here you go , a simple way...you will need 3 of each of what you see in my hand...please dont ask me for sizes...you are welcome.
mine is more complex since i moved it forward inch or so.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
omfg, I just realized I've been missing that cover the whole time as well... does anyone have a spare? Also, that rubber intake hose looks like a giant black dildo.

·
Registered
16,842 Posts
Mine was snapped. Got one from Nick at Re-Volvo, but surely there are other people like shurgen who will have 'em.
Nobody knows how to remove it without snapping it. They just force it and it busts. Push an extension with a socket to compress teeth. THAT's the way to get it off.
omfg, I just realized I've been missing that cover the whole time as well... does anyone have a spare? Also, that rubber intake hose looks like a giant black dildo.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts