SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how I spent my Saturday night.

>wash (Griots Car Wash)
>clay (Megs mild clay and aggressive clay down low @ the rockers)
>polish (Megs M80)
>glaze (Megs Show Glaze #7)
>two coats of wax/ protectant (Megs Ultimate Liquid Wax).

I love having a garage. :rocker:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Looks great!! I wish I could pull in like that in our garge, but a lolly column prevents it. Garages are still great though.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too bad the XC60 had to spend the night outside... but pulling in at an angle gave me a lot of room work. Plenty of elbow room.

·
Registered
530 Posts
you have a big garage! our double car garage would not even allow me to park at an angle like that! how deep is your garage? mine barely fits the xc90. (lenght wise)

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you have a big garage! our double car garage would not even allow me to park at an angle like that! how deep is your garage? mine barely fits the xc90. (lenght wise)
It's 22' x 22' with 12' ceilings. In the far future I intend to install a four post lift. The garage is decently deep, but I wish it was just a bit wider.

·
Registered
102 Posts
It's 22' x 22' with 12' ceilings. In the far future I intend to install a four post lift. The garage is decently deep, but I wish it was just a bit wider.
Hey, What % tint did you get for your car? and also residing from North NJ, have you found any cops that have issues with it?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, What % tint did you get for your car? and also residing from North NJ, have you found any cops that have issues with it?
50% all the way around.. No cops ever blink an eye. It's very subtle.

I had 35% on my Subaru Legacy and never had an issue either. But at times, I personally felt it was a touch too dark.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts