1,242 Posts
Huuuuuhhh?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts

·
6,436 Posts
one pipe for each cylinder - duhh!!

That's why the new Ferrari has 3 pipes...

Aaaanyways, once you study the auto community you will realize that anything over 4 pipes sticking out of your exhaust is considered tacky...sometimes even 4 is too much....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Fair warning was given I said stupid.... But still 5 pipes right in the center of the bumper.....maybe with a rear diffuser.
Something like this but five instead of four?

·
Registered
95 Posts
This is an interesting question that you bring up.
I've been thinking about a center twin exhaust myself.
Found some nice photos this morning on the web of some ideas.
Can't post those photos from behind the company firewall, but will post those when I'm home this afternoon.
If your really interested in this idea, I live in Issaqah,WA and we could meet up to talk.
PM me if you like. Latter

dadio61

·
Registered
348 Posts
like this.

although it is scientifically proven that if you run an odd number of tailpipes, your car will burn up on a hot day.

·
Banned
3,517 Posts
with a good backend it can look great.... but it must not be the eye-catcher of the end imho for the R.

one pipe for each cylinder - duhh!!
That's why the new Ferrari has 3 pipes...
Aaaanyways, once you study the auto community you will realize that anything over 4 pipes sticking out of your exhaust is considered tacky...sometimes even 4 is too much....
Makes no sence goz we have only 1 turbo! (i know i know the dual pipe is used for flow/cooling) pagano zonda has more pipes and looks perfect.

·
Banned
3,517 Posts
although it is scientifically proven that if you run an odd number of tailpipes, your car will burn up on a hot day.
1 is also odd? !!!!!!! so most car's will burn? ????

·
Registered
348 Posts
when the 458 was released, every week there was another one burnt to a crisp. it was because the glue in the wheel arch liners would heat up on a hot day and ignite

1 - 20 of 33 Posts