SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
s40 handled the fire pretty well considering the extent of damage to that windstar.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
yeah that S40 looks like it didnt even catch and it also bearly looked damaged. its a sad day for that S40 though :(

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
That is what happened to my S40 only without the flames. Someone in a van rear-ended me at about 50mph while I was stopped in traffic.
Stan

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Other Half has to make a Left Handed Merge in the Morning - Down Hill into a One way street that goes from 4 lanes , down to Two .
Cars are coming in there at 35-40 + and , Bam Your On the Brakes Turning and Merging - Plus due to the - Wall of Concrete - You can't see around at what either of the
2 Lanes are doing - Stopped or Moving in Front of You . ( Great Place ) to Freaking Rear End Totaled !

I told Her to stay in the Outside Lane , so You get another 25 ft. of Heads Up and If the Braking Is Hard, like someone Just Stops - Rain or Ice - You can always head for the Side Walk.
I'd Rather see a Banged Up Rim - then a Totaled Car .

It does look like Fuel runs under neigh You can see in the Shadow a Wet Look appearing . Heat may have melded a Line - it seemed to move to fast for Oil - but - Hot Oil ?__? Maybe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts