SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I’m interested to have a two hitch installed on a 2016 XC90 T6. Any recommendations as to installers in the Northern Virginia (Fairfax, Tysons Corner, Arlington, Loudoun) area?

The hitch would be used to connect a bicycle rack/carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
As others have said, go for a nice drive to York, PA and get a Stealth Hitch installed with the Volvo dealer that installs them up there.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hi Everyone, I’m interested to have a two hitch installed on a 2016 XC90 T6. Any recommendations as to installers in the Northern Virginia (Fairfax, Tysons Corner, Arlington, Loudoun) area?

The hitch would be used to connect a bicycle rack/carrier.

You can do it yourself fairly easily - I did my 2017 V90CC in my garage in Ashburn - The stealth hitch had some pretty good/straight forward directions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had mine installed on my '18 XC90 T6 by Fallon Automotive in Sterling. I've been going to them for years for previous '09 VW Touareg diesel and the wife's Audi. Mine was their first StealthHitch (recommend this hitch) install and they did a great job. Install was about $500 and included programming for the tow module. If you don't need that done, it'll probably be less. Can't recommend the Fallons, Mike and Mike. Jr., too highly.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You can do it yourself fairly easily - I did my 2017 V90CC in my garage in Ashburn - The stealth hitch had some pretty good/straight forward directions.
Unfortunately, I don’t have the skills to take on such an installation on my own, without concern for doing more damage than good. But happy to read that the install may be straightforward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts