SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$19880
236 HP, Turbo, 5 cylinder,Ice White
Located in Bend Oregon. Mostly all highway miles. Original owner, winter package, garaged during summer, heated front seats, high performance sound, heated rear views, all records, regularly serviced through Volvo. Excellent condition, few very small blemishes interior/exterior from normal wear and tear.

Mods: elevate lowering kit, ipd rear sway, tinted windows all around, matte black Pegasus wheels.

Not sure how to insert photos on swedespeed, but can email pictures.

Registered
:facepalm: Where were you about 6 months ago? I was looking for this very car...

Registered
I think it'll be tough to sell that car for 20K to a non-Volvo enthusiast. The average buyer doesn't want a 6 year old car when the same money can buy a new (albeit economy) car under warranty. Or if they're looking at used, 20K (+ maybe a little more) is enough to get them into a decent WRX/Evo/s4/3 series (which to be honest, are all going to drive better than the V50).

Registered
I think it'll be tough to sell that car for 20K to a non-Volvo enthusiast. The average buyer doesn't want a 6 year old car when the same money can buy a new (albeit economy) car under warranty. Or if they're looking at used, 20K (+ maybe a little more) is enough to get them into a decent WRX/Evo/s4/3 series (which to be honest, are all going to drive better than the V50).
Only problem with those cars^ , they are all great--i'd like to own all of them-- the german cars will be more costly to maintain and the japanese may inflated prices due to demand. A friend of mine just spend >26k on an 06' STI with over 50k miles. An evo of most years are about the same price or more. Yes, a WRX is cheaper but many are molested and still bring high prices.
You can get a decent N54/N55 or B6/B7 for under 20k but A high-mileage example is just not something people without a ton of cash and time to spend bringing the car to the shop want to deal with.
I do agree with you though. for 20k, theres not bound to be many buyers. I'd rather have a $20k sti. I think what i love about volvo's is the quality, power, and reliability you can get in an older volvo at an affordable price, so for me, volvo's are best with 100k miles and a decent price... I want to buy p80R :) what you can do with a few thousand dollars is awesome!
GLWS- hope you get close to what your asking!

Registered
Thinking to sell my '10 V50 Wagon AWD Manual R-sys T5 White/ elevate lowering...

You should post this on the car classifieds section if you haven't already. Will probably get more views, and, most importantly, will be from Volvo enthusiasts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts