SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2006 v70r 138k, Sold : 2004 s60r, 1999 s70T5
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 99 s70 t5, in great shape. 154k miles on it. I am "thinking" of selling because the car has a salvage title and i have more into the car than it is worth. I have pictures of the accident and the car should not have been salvaged. ALL PARTS REPLACED WERE OEM VOLVO!! The car is really in exceptional shape. I wont sell unless I can get 3k as I have the following all reworked.
HD bilsteins
New ETM
new brakes, rotors and pads+ stainless steel lines
timing belt, water pump, spindles
rims+ tires + a spare rim as well to match
flushed transmission+ power steering
some IPD parts: front strut brace, HDTCV, coils, intercooler hoses,
I always keep the maintenance up on the car....
The car is really clean...I always gets compliments on it..
I WILL ONLY POST ONCE HERE.....I would like to see the car go to an enthusiast. I dont have to sell it...it really just sits there as I have an 04 s60r now.....so.....There it is...PM me your email and I will send pics of the car before and after the accident if you are interested...the accident was in...2011 or 2012....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want a clean s70, look at the others, then come to see mine....it is tucked in my garage right now

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
2,140 miles away......all on I-80. Tad too far or I would be there!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
it will gobble all those hwy miles in no times.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a 99 s70 t5, in great shape. 154k miles on it. I am "thinking" of selling because the car has a salvage title and i have more into the car than it is worth. I have pictures of the accident and the car should not have been salvaged. ALL PARTS REPLACED WERE OEM VOLVO!! The car is really in great shape. I wont sell unless I can get 3k as I have the following all reworked. ..
HD bilsteins
New ETM
new brakes, rotors and pads+ stainless steel lines
timing belt, water pump, spindles
rims+ tires + a spare rim as well to match
flushed transmission+ power steering
some IPD parts: front strut brace, HDTCV, coils, intercooler hoses,
I always keep the maintenance up on the car....
The car is really clean...I always gets compliments on it..
I WILL ONLY POST ONCE HERE.....I would like to see the car go to an enthusiast. I dont have to sell it...it really just sits there as I have an 04 s60r now.....so.....There it is...PM me your email and I will send pics of the car before and after the accident if you are interested...the accident was in...2011 or 2012....
If you are really interested....come see the car...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for the information....I will send pics to someone who is truly interested in the car...someone from the east coast wanting me to post pics is not interested in the car.....know what I mean? If someone is within a couple hundred miles is TRULY interested in the car. I am in no rush to sell it as I do like driving the car.....just dont want it to rot in my garage.....
Potentially going to pick the car up this weekend!! then I will post some pics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts