SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a set of custom Vossen CV7 wheels on my XC90 for the past two years... loved them. But thinking I want to change things up for a new look.

Just curious if there was any aftermarket wheel interest out there :D

Specs: 20"x10.5" +30 offset in Matte Graphite

·
Registered
442 Posts
What about these Variant bronze wheels?

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thinking of changing my Vossen 20" wheels...

I’m currently debating myself between the Vossen HF-2, Vossen HF-5 or a set by Blaque Diamond wheels, the BD-F25.

It’s hard because not many manufacturers offer a 5x108 bolt pattern as it’s not too common. Thankfully Vossen and Blaque Diamond offer blanks and will custom drill to your specs.

I liked a few Brixton Forged designs but they were way outta my budget.

The next hard thing is determining offsets. Not many other people out there to reference off of. I’m planning to go 22x10.5” for my 2019 R-Design. So I’m likely going to run 285/35/22 since there are more tire options out there than 295/35. Vossen said they have sold 35mm but to me it’s not aggressive enough. I was thinking either 32mm all around or 32mm front and 30mm rear.

Have you reached out to AG regarding custom drilling and making offsets specific to your XC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
What’s the widest you can go on these vehicles without rubbing and do they have to be squared or can you stagger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts