SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I'm moving for a new job in a different state, and need to get a car. I'm looking at pre-owned four-door sport sedans in the $20,000 range.

I'm looking at an '06 S60R - electric silver, tan leather, with approximately 35k miles, priced at $23,000. I haven't seen it in person yet, but I'm planning a trip to the dealer later this week. I wanted to get the experts' opinions on whether or not this is a good/fair deal, and if there's anything else that I need to look out for before taking the plunge.

Thanks!

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: Thinking of an '06 S60R - Thoughts? (liv)

Quote, originally posted by liv »
21 tops with a CPO warranty

and depending on options, maybe less. Silver/gobi was the toughest resale combo to boot. Link?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Re: Thinking of an '06 S60R - Thoughts? (AS40)

Quote, originally posted by AS40 »
Hey all. I'm moving for a new job in a different state, and need to get a car. I'm looking at pre-owned four-door sport sedans in the $20,000 range.

I'm looking at an '06 S60R - electric silver, tan leather, with approximately 35k miles, priced at $23,000. I haven't seen it in person yet, but I'm planning a trip to the dealer later this week. I wanted to get the experts' opinions on whether or not this is a good/fair deal, and if there's anything else that I need to look out for before taking the plunge.

Thanks!

Just to reference I paid about $19k with 37k for my 05 Black/Gobi, with 18's and sport kit.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Re: Thinking of an '06 S60R - Thoughts? (AS40)

i paid $25k for a 2006 with CPO 2 years ago with 14k miles

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote, originally posted by craina »
6spd or GT?
Oh and like everyone else has said, they will work with you on the price.

It's a GT, which I like. It sounds like it might be overpriced a tad, so assuming everything else checks out, I'll see how flexible they are on the price.

Anything specific to this model I should look out for before pulling the trigger? Thanks again everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.