SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
This looks really good I think.
The McLauglin edition has the same ones right?
Just need to paint it in that same grey the diffusor shows and the pieces above the front splitters...

http://youtu.be/iYxDhh-xWtQ

What do you guys think?
Hmmm....looks a little like an Audi Allroad with those.
Maybe if they were painted like you described it would be a more homogeneous addition.

·
Registered
285 Posts
It needs the side skirts! They got the driving experience down, the wheels are great, front and rear splitters are cool, but the side of the car is a bit boring. This helps that.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Watched the whole thing, if only to see if my opinion got altered. And I have to say, not a fan of this design on black. But I liked it on blue. ...weird.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm working on a set using poly-resin S4 side skirts. They need some shaping but the fit isn't too bad considering they were designed for a completely different car. I taped them on to get a feel for the effect. I'd wanted to pull the visual line of the splitters and rear corner creases around the car. They look quite subtle from a distance but substantial up close.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
FYI, here are the sideskirts from the McLaughlin Edition (NZ only).

·
Registered
3,665 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm working on a set using poly-resin S4 side skirts. They need some shaping but the fit isn't too bad considering they were designed for a completely different car. I taped them on to get a feel for the effect. I'd wanted to pull the visual line of the splitters and rear corner creases around the car. They look quite subtle from a distance but substantial up close.

I like them. I have had a few S4s so maybe I am biased. I have V60R rotors on my A4 Avant, putting S4 door blades on my V60 wouldn't be an issue either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts