1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
hahahahaha! classic!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
And they've parked on the diabled lot...

I think a sign is missing:

"These spaces are reserved for physically disabled people, not mentally disableds!"

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
"These spaces are reserved for physically disabled people, not mentally disableds!"
Ha ha haaa . . . right on! But with the later they won't make the difference :p

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
Based on their inability to back in straight and centered in a spot, maybe they do have a physical disability? They can't turn their necks or something like that!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Nice cars, but Mustangs are like opinions...

Just about everyone has one. Including your momma.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
They're finally getting back to having decent body lines. I just hate mustangs because of how common they are, and only minor body details set apart a cheap 4 cylinder from a beastly V8. If I spent over $100k on a car, I wouldn't want some kid with a $30k car and a body kit to look just like me; just my opinion though. Some mustangs are really nice, I'm simply a Euro-Car person.

·
Registered
957 Posts
If & when I send the old S40 down the road it'll probably be replaced with a BOSS 302. According to KBB, 444 HP, about $43K, manual 6-spd. Have to be bright red! The Shelby 500 with the super-charged 5.8L & 650 HP would be nice but the gas mileage is poor. The Boss 302 is rated 26 highway, Shelby is 16.

Had an '88 GT, HO 302, 5-spd, "Performance 3.08" gear ratio, and T-tops. Was actually a good car, had about 120,000 miles on it when we got rid of it after 12 yrs, the last 2+ yrs it was SON's daily driver, and he was REALLY hard on it.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
i noticed the white s40 reflection :D !

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Big gulps eh, well see ya later.

Mustangs just don't do it for me, If wanna V8 and it will be under the hood of a M3 my good sir ;) Oh and I wanna V8 :cool:

1000hp S40 go!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
That's a reflection of the S40 in the left side lot, isn't it??

·
Registered
957 Posts
Big gulps eh, well see ya later.

Mustangs just don't do it for me, If wanna V8 and it will be under the hood of a M3 my good sir ;) Oh and I wanna V8 :cool:

1000hp S40 go!
Well, the bad news is there's no money in the budget for a new car this year and probably next year too, so the S40 will have to do.

Frankly there's about as many S40's or other Volvo's around here as there are Mustangs. At least with a Mustang you can equipment them the way you want, and your not supporting a Chinese company.

The S40 actually compares fairly well with the older FOX body Mustangs, S40 weighs 3300-3400 pounds, 218 HP. Mustang GT weighed 3400# with 225 HP... and the brakes were/are better on the Volvo.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Lol, my entire area is green like that, I take greenery for granted and see it more as an annoyance lol.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha glad you like our scenery! LOL
And for those wondering yes that's ny S40 in the reflection lol
I would love a V8 haha

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have to agree, there is just something about a fast Mustang. I have a buddy with a Stage 3 Roush that he has modded even more. I think it has near 800 hp now. It is scary to ride in, much less drive it. We hit 142 on the Nashville Speedway! What a blast!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts