SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always said that to fully get to know a car, spend time detailing and waxing it. I spent Saturday and Sunday fully detailing and waxing our T8, and came away even more impressed. The small details on the body are really beautiful. The way everything is put together and flows even more apparent after waxing and detailing the interior. Two coats of sealant followed by one coat of P21S wax, scotchguarding the carpets, treating the seats, switching out the regular T8 pedals over to the aluminum and rubber ribbed ones from the R design, and programming the homelink.

Really happy with our decision to go with the XC90 T8.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
I agree, I really like the design language both inside and out on the XC90. One of the best looking SUVs out right now, at least, IMO.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Agreed. While I'm awaiting delivery in a few months, I find myself regularly going for walks in my neighbourhood that involve detouring down the street a few blocks away where someone has a new T6 Inscription. I hope they don't notice my ogling!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I have always said that to fully get to know a car, spend time detailing and waxing it. I spent Saturday and Sunday fully detailing and waxing our T8, and came away even more impressed. The small details on the body are really beautiful. The way everything is put together and flows even more apparent after waxing and detailing the interior. Two coats of sealant followed by one coat of P21S wax, scotchguarding the carpets, treating the seats, switching out the regular T8 pedals over to the aluminum and rubber ribbed ones from the R design, and programming the homelink.

Really happy with our decision to go with the XC90 T8.
+1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts