SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna miss this XC. It had everything. Time to find another one. It did its job. That's all that matters.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Jesus, man! Glad you are well enough to post about this! Hopefully anyone riding with you at the time was OK as well. Looks like they side swiped you coming from the opposite direction by the way the fender is peeled back! Hope you find out who it was.

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mom was in the car and walked away. Very glad. This is why we drive Volvos. Not sure about a P3... We're looking for another P2.

·
Registered
502 Posts
P2 for the win x 100. Awesome picture by the way, Anther! Never seen that one before.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Glad your mom's OK, that's some hit and run!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Also glad she is ok

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm glad she's ok too.

Too bad it'll be nearly impossible to find an XC with the same options...

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Holy ****. Glad moms is alright. Volvo-on-volvo crime saddens me :-(

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holy ****. Glad moms is alright. Volvo-on-volvo crime saddens me :-(
Indeed. Only reason that car could drive away was because it was a Volvo I bet... It left pieces... too bad none had the VIN.

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I do believe I have already found the replacement. Don't know if it has Xenon (certainly not a deal breaker... Pre ABL xeons are pretty bad cough R cough) but it does have tinted windows, premium audio and park assist. But who cares about park assist... It's a wagon fear visibility isn't the issue.

·
Registered
107 Posts
We lost two Volvos in October, and the wife is back in a 2002 V70. Hope you find a good replacement!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts