SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was recently looking for some new OEM rotors for my s40 and came across this website.

http://www.thevolvopartsstore.com/

Anyone have any experience with them? Their rotors are almost $30 cheaper than the quote I got from the dealership but that almost makes me wonder if they are legit.

Thoughts / experiences?

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
They are a Volvo Dealership called Superior Volvo. Looks like their prices are similar to Tasca and Darrell Waltrip Volvo. The latter tends to have the best prices and very prompt shipping/customer support. No experience with Superior Volvo though.

·
Registered
624 Posts
your name is similar to mine lol

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Thanks for the tip on Darrell Waltrip. I've been using Tasca & VolvoWholesaleParts (Dallas Volvo). Tasca is cheap but customer service & communication are really lacking. Dallas has been super in all ways except price. A quick search on a couple of numbers shows Waltrip to be on par with Tasca price wise. I'll have to give them a try.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i forgot about Tasca, and Darrel Waltrip Volvo seems to have similar pricing. Its too bad that my local dealership quoted me almost double for each rotor... including the "special" 15% discount that they give me. I just wanted to make sure I was getting legitimate parts thanks for the help.

·
Registered
687 Posts
awesome thanks for the link!!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
It could just be that you both drive a black S40 and aren't creative enough to come up with a forum name :D
From the guy that eats glue... BUUUUUUURRRRRNNNNN

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I've used tasca, very satisfied with everything I order from them. ONly gripe is shipping charges are a tad high...but sometimes I ship to US to save money if I have a big big order. I live in Toronto and ship to Niagara Falls, NY.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts