SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That is an impressive change.

In the top photo your signal lenses look a bit cloudy. A few minutes with an orbital buffer and some high cut cleaner (Megauiars 105 , 205) can pretty much restore them to new. Match the shine on the rest of the car!
Yah, I have to touch the polish on the lenses a bit. We have a buffer with rouge at work so I just need a slow day to unscrew one and buff it. Eventually the turn signal lenses in the front will be replaced since they are terribly crazed.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yah, I have to touch the polish on the lenses a bit. We have a buffer with rouge at work so I just need a slow day to unscrew one and buff it. Eventually the turn signal lenses in the front will be replaced since they are terribly crazed.
Ahh, if only I've had the time to polish them as I thought I would. COVID threw those plans in the woodchipper. We've been so busy at work making sneeze guards I barely have a spare second, let alone run the lenses under the muslin buffer.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Be happy to be busy. There are a lot of people who are in an enforced non busy state. Aside from the economic hit, some people don't cope well with a lot of spare time on their hands.

The lenses aren't going anywhere and nobody excepts us OCD types are going to notice. You don't want to run out of future things to do.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts