SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
That is definitely the concept car. Damn that is sexy. I still think that Vovlo did a great job not it watering down when it came to the production version.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Where is this coupe XC60? If it's the white one that is parked in the background of the front three quarter picture of the XC40 it very clearly has a rear door handle....

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where is this coupe XC60? If it's the white one that is parked in the background of the front three quarter picture of the XC40 it very clearly has a rear door handle....
I was wrong again. I thought that fence post was a pillar located so far back it didn't leave room for a rear door. Wouldn't work out well anyways an XC60 3-door.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Unless its a test mule for another car. Look elsewhere in the photo and you'll see a white shell of an S50 prototype/concept, noticeable by the rear light clusters different to the actual model.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unless its a test mule for another car. Look elsewhere in the photo and you'll see a white shell of an S50 prototype/concept, noticeable by the rear light clusters different to the actual model.
That is also unusual. So much speculation, sometimes I forget its 'uneventful' Volvo we are talking about.

·
Registered
434 Posts
It does surprise me that so many members on here don't have areas in the world where they discover Volvo's test bed facilities. Instead of relying on Lehmann and other photographers (Brenda Priddy etc). And I should have said "S60" not S50.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts