SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last weekends show a guy was handing out a sheet to join a registry of R owners. The sheet reads Purpose:To promote the exchange of information between owners of this limited edition marque. Registrarion is no charge. Benifits:exchange of info between owners, newsletter exclusive to R car owners, establish value of automobiles for resale/accidents/or theft claims. Any intrest on this and I can post further info on how to get in contact with him.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
George, I just sent him an email to confirm his contact numbers, I would expect a reply tomorrow, his email address is the only thing he may change. He has put alot of time and some money into this so far by what he told me, and this is the second year I have talked to him at the show. I will send you the info as soon as I can, as well as this topic my pics should be ready tomorrow from the show, hope they scan well! Talk with you soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.