SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 441 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Doesn't seem like a great deal, but I'd still give it a shot if I was looking. $21,600 with 61,500 miles.
I've been eyeing this one for a little while ever since my S60 got wrecked... holding out for a platinum (or something with the HK sound system) unless this becomes too good of a deal to pass up.

Well... ideally a Polestar but prices seem to be holding firm for the last month or so.

·
Registered
16,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well not a one of X Polestars, but it is optioned and badged...

I've been eyeing this one for a little while ever since my S60 got wrecked... holding out for a platinum (or something with the HK sound system) unless this becomes too good of a deal to pass up.
Well... ideally a Polestar but prices seem to be holding firm for the last month or so.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts

·
Registered
16,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
That is pretty. Needs off black and it’s a done deal. Could care less if it has all the fancy tech or not.
[edit:] Needs a wang.
Don't remember if this was posted last month but a 2012 XC70 T6 w/83K at $14,990 isn't a horrible deal, would need a little more negotiation. The Flamenco Red is a super nice color imo although black interior would be better. Looks like it spent most of it's life down here in my area: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...keCode1=VOLVO&modelCode1=XC&clickType=listing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,994 Posts

·
Registered
16,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
5,730 Posts

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Happy 4th of July!

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
They both start with Ju!
LOL, perhaps that was it. I thought I saw two threads, but maybe I was drunk-posting?!? I can't remember now.

Happy 4th of July!
+1. Hope everyone was safe, and has all their fingers still! (At least, if you did before!)

1 - 20 of 441 Posts