1 - 20 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Is it just me or does anyone else hate the interior shot of the steering wheel with the picture taker's hairy legs in the shot? Most ads seem to have them. Then I'm forced to think about what the rest of the person looks like that drove this thing around and farted in it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it just me or does anyone else hate the interior shot of the steering wheel with the picture taker's hairy legs in the shot? Most ads seem to have them. Then I'm forced to think about what the rest of the person looks like that drove this thing around and farted in it.
LOL

that’s exactly what I think too. It’s like.. if we don’t see it we just assume nobody ever drove it.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts

·
Registered
16,859 Posts

·
Registered
5,995 Posts

·
Registered
16,859 Posts
Pile on. Mine must be worth like 20 grand, then. LOL. FAR cleaner than that, and zero rust.
sh!t
sh!t
sh!t
sh!t
sh!t
sh!t
That 04... what the hell happened to the space ball? That's the best part! Short shift means you lose that?
Re-upping this post from the end of last month...
Kinda surprised the rebuilt Magic with a rust spot and needing a suspension work didn’t get any sh!t for asking $8k.

·
Registered
16,859 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Wow - if that's real pricing, then ours with a few things fixed would be worth more! LOL
Only thing that car has going for it is the sport kit. That's a $1500 car on a good day.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Kinda surprised the rebuilt Magic with a rust spot and needing suspension work didn’t get any sh!t for asking $8k.
...and the C/E being on, and the thrashed front spoiler.
Some things are just too absurd for words.
Heck fire though, just going on appearance, if it weren't for the rust, the rest doesn't look so bad. '06, low miles, manual, Nordkap's good, relatively clean.

Damn the brutality of sodium chloride :facepalm:
The other stuff is easily fixable (he could just not mention the suspension - 4C's are mostly shot by then anyway, so that's a given), and he'd be a lot closer to his asking.

Then again, maybe it's simply that those of us that already have one are always quietly wishing the crazy man gets his price ;)

Oh, on the 2004: definite LOL for the guy who circles the scratch on the qtr panel THAT'S HALF CAVED IN.
Seems like that car's been on the market before. I distinctly remember a guy lamenting his polisher falling off on the door after he detailed the thing :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
1 - 20 of 373 Posts