SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just kidding about the title. This is a follow up on my previous post "First Post Here - Need HELP".<br>Took my V70 back to the dealer (a different dealer from the first) for the second time explaining that my previous visit did not fix the rough shifting from 2-3. This time they drove the car 10 miles and confirmed my complain about the rough shifting. I did not want to wait but this dealer does not have loaner cars available! (unlike the first dealer who would go out of the way to even get a rental car when their loaner car was unavailable). So I waited in the lobby for 3 hours before finally getting a word that they did not get any codes and do not know what is causing the problem.. They claimed that they need to call "Technical Support" but it was already late in the day? (2:30 pm). Aren't the dealers supposed to be the Technical Support? Don't they have access to computer files and knowledgebases? Anyway, they said that they will call me once they get an answer from Technical Support. I guess a third visit is needed. At least they washed the car but did not vacuum the inside like the other dealer did. Love the Volvo and will probably buy another one..However, this car is getting to be big hassle.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts