SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Germany,

at first sry for my bad english:)

and now a little video from my car, you will see that germany also have some fast volvos;)

other pic´s and video´s will follow in the next time.

12,29Sec by 31degrees Outside

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
damn dude, what's under the hood?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you.
Thats only one of five cars, my friends drive also very fast volvos.
All of us use the 2.3 T5 with heavy modifications. In the next time i will post some pic´s from my car.
there you can see the most modifys its easyer for me to answer of questions :) but i hope my english is getting better:)

Greets Marc

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Welcome to SS!
Looks like you have a very quick car!
I have a question though.
The video is titled "VPerformance S60RR 12,29Sek Alkersleben.AVI" but you mentioned "All of us use the 2.3 T5 with heavy modifications. "

Is your car an R or a T5?

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
congrats! 115mph is a pretty impressive feat in these cars.

2.3L ftw :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes thats right it is an S60R but i put in the engine from the old t5 with the head and the crank from the R it is the best solution. Now i had over 20000 on my engine, and i drive all the time over 500 horsepowers without any problems or damages.

·
Premium Member
8,709 Posts
Yes thats right it is an S60R but i put in the engine from the old t5 with the head and the crank from the R it is the best solution. Now i had over 20000 on my engine, and i drive all the time over 500 horsepowers without any problems or damages.
More pics, more info!!! This is awesome.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Seriously -WOW!

So what year T5 block did you use?
What makes this block better?

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
thicker walls so you can run more boost....same reason people here use T5 2.4 blocks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes thats right thats the reason Why we use this the original r engine is Not able to Support such pressures. We use the original gearbo with our own special flywheel and clutch Concept Pictures will Collie later:)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts