SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not seen a discussion of this option. You cannot configure it from the Volvo page, but it is available for OSD at least. Dashboard Top and Door Panel Top for the Blonde interior can be selected as "Charcoal" or "Espresso". I am thinking the espresso (brown) might soften the inside. Any thoughts?

Registered
I think I have Espresso on my SUMMUM XC70 D5 (EU)... I mean the color that is. Bought it 2nd hand so never even thougt twice about it. I have the white/beige perforated leather with it. What u wanna know about it?

馃嚦馃嚤 XC70 2011 D5 馃嚦馃嚤

Registered
I think I have Espresso on my SUMMUM XC70 D5 (EU)... I mean the color that is. Bought it 2nd hand so never even thougt twice about it. I have the white/beige perforated leather with it. What u wanna know about it?

馃嚦馃嚤 XC70 2011 D5 馃嚦馃嚤
I'm assuming what people would want to know about it would be how it looks...hence...pictures! The more XC90 pics the better. I've still got 4 months before mine comes so need to pass the time. :)

Registered
Never saw one picture with an espresso dash on the new xc90. But if you can get it you have a pretty unique car because even in europe you don't have that option.

Registered
Never saw one picture with an espresso dash on the new xc90. But if you can get it you have a pretty unique car because even in europe you don't have that option.
Espresso is not an individual option but part of a colour trim. If you select Blonde/Blonde (Blonde leather and Blonde carpet), you always get the Espresso coloured dash. In all other cases you get the charcoal dash.

Registered
I will show you asap but in the pdf VOLVO pricelist files (find them on the internet) espresso is a very common option (...)

馃嚦馃嚤 XC70 2011 D5 馃嚦馃嚤

Registered
Espresso is not an individual option but part of a colour trim. If you select Blonde/Blonde (Blonde leather and Blonde carpet), you always get the Espresso coloured dash. In all other cases you get the charcoal dash.
Really? I've never seen this do you have any photos? The only ones I've seen with blonde/blonde really look like the standard charcoal dash to me.

Registered
From 2015 the option is not there anymore... Now its called CHESTNUT or HAZEL BROWN.
GOOGLE "pricelist pdf volvo xc70" and have a look at "interior options. The files are nice with 16 pages or so.
If you are into details and wanna know differences per year etcetera download all these files. I did

馃嚦馃嚤 XC70 2011 D5 馃嚦馃嚤

Super Moderator
This is a stock photo, and it is quite hard to tell what the dash is. Looks to be a little brown but a real world photo is really needed to see how brown (espresso) the dash is with this combo:

Registered
From 2015 the option is not there anymore... Now its called CHESTNUT or HAZEL BROWN.
GOOGLE "pricelist pdf volvo xc70" and have a look at "interior options. The files are nice with 16 pages or so.
If you are into details and wanna know differences per year etcetera download all these files. I did

���� XC70 2011 D5 ����
Not to be argumentative or whatever but we are really just talking about the 2016 XC90 here. I have no idea what color options are on other models.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is a stock photo, and it is quite hard to tell what the dash is. Looks to be a little brown but a real world photo is really needed to see how brown (espresso) the dash is with this combo:

Thanks....that looks like "Espresso" to me. The steering wheel is "Charcoal".

Registered
Here is the description:

So weird! I wonder if its really available or if anyones ordered it. Seems the charcoal is still standard with the blond/blond and the espresso is another option.

Interesting. Until I see a pic IRL I'm skeptical, we can debate all day about the colors in heavily corrected renderings so I'm not even gonna go there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts