SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Finally.

Picked up the wagon today. We are about 95% done. Only minor alignment and adjustments remain. The good news: 515 Motorsports had a donor wagon that I was able to source roof trim strips with rubber in much better shape! I will get them painted soon.

And finally, pics of the interior! The leather is still absorbing zymol leather conditioner...

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #103 (Edited)
Very happy with the sound. And VERY impressed with the polish and blueing 515 Motorsports did on the custom tip to match the Sonic blue. Very cool.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Well this is the new engine bay, complete with Evans Airbox mod, new radiator, D088 intercooler, Hilton stage 2 tune, 3” downpipe and new exhaust. Painted a few bits to clean it up.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Well this is the new engine bay, complete with Evans Airbox mod, new radiator, D088 intercooler, Hilton stage 2 tune, 3” downpipe and new exhaust. Painted a few bits to clean it up.

Looks good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
971 Posts
Everything looks beautiful man! Awesome job. You probably don’t even want to look at the bill lol. You should totally get some professional pictures of the outside and inside and show them off!

Sent from my Nokia 3310

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Everything looks beautiful man! Awesome job. You probably don’t even want to look at the bill lol. You should totally get some professional pictures of the outside and inside and show them off!

Sent from my Nokia 3310
If it doesn’t rain, I may do a shoot tomorrow. May be the last chance before the snow.

And regarding the bill... what can I say? Except that I really won the lottery with a wife that is supportive, and happy that I am happy!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
If it doesn’t rain, I may do a shoot tomorrow. May be the last chance before the snow.

And regarding the bill... what can I say? Except that I really won the lottery with a wife that is supportive, and happy that I am happy!
This morning when I folded the elctric foldy mirrors on my VR for the first time I called my wife and she was excited with me, it's priceless to have someone who supports you. Glad you've got that, and this VR is too! Sheesh what a beaut.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
So happy for you, Fred! Beautiful. Have you had a chance to really exercise it, yet? Before or after your upgrades?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #115 (Edited)
So happy for you, Fred! Beautiful. Have you had a chance to really exercise it, yet? Before or after your upgrades?
Yes. After the upgrades. It is amazing. When you get on it, it is instantaneous torque. Drivability, which I was concerned about is perfect. It is not hyper or quirky. Flat, linear pull, as long as I have dared keep the pedal down.

The suspension upgrades as well have made a difference. Firmly planted. Composed over bumps.

I love the projector upgrades. Tons of light.

And the soundtrack makes me smile.

It drives like, or better, than a new car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Tucked away in its new garage stall. California Car Cover keeping it clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
It looks amazing! It must be difficult to tuck it away.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Only for the next few days of rain...
Oh, I thought maybe you were putting it away for the winter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 128 Posts