SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was really excited about finding this forum but after posting a question on it and never getting a response or anything it really stinks. I had a rather simple question but seems too simple so thanks for nothing. Go VOLVO

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Re: Thanks for nothing (ff21102)

This V70 forum does not get that much traffic. With anything more exotic than booster seat or roof rail questions you're better of asking at IPD forum. R-forum has also a great many people who know AWD problems. Asking them very nicely and apologizing that the question is not R-related yields help pretty quickly.

·
Registered
149 Posts

Looks like your loss not ours

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Sorry we didn't serve you to your liking, master.

·
Registered
172 Posts

'Thanks for nothing' hey it happens, sometimes this forum moves slower than you know what and other times it's even slower. It's free and you get what you pay for. I see you did get some replies. You might want to get a service manual and start there.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Re: Thanks for nothing (3g3t7i)

More newbies that think these forums exist only to cater to their every whim.<p>WTF is with people's sense of entitlement...

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
I just noticed that he didn't even post it in the right forum, either.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sweet pic!!! but really the reason why I come on this cite is to try and learn more about my volvo and one day dream of becoming as good as you guys are at fixing and solving problems with volvos. and so far ive had a really good experience with this cite and learned a lot. so thanks guys that know everything about volvos!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts