SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Swedespeed community:

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for the advice and help. I ordered a 2019 in October 2018 and finally received it in early March 2019 and "finished" it at the end of March 2019. Here are some picks and the configuration:

2019 XC90 Inscription T8
Magic Blue Metallic
21' 5 spoke wheels
Air Suspension, Advance Package, Luxury Package, B&W sound system

Additions:
Illuminated tailgate skid plate
Bumper Cover
Skid Plate both front and rear
Protection Plate
Steath Hitch
Mud flaps (Front and Rear)
Additionally Tinted windows (I can provide recommended service provider for the Phoenix/Scottsdale area just direct message me)
3M Clear wrap paint protection (full front, exterior mirror, fenders, door handle, rear bumper) (I can provide recommended service provider for the Phoenix/Scottsdale area just direct message me)
Ceramic paint and glass protection (I can provide recommended service provider for the Phoenix/Scottsdale area just direct message me)

I am still looking into a better solution for my cell phone there are some interesting posts on this forum that I may try out once I get enough courage.

Also as soon as I can figure out how to post some pictures of this new toy I will.

Thank you again!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Congratulations. For your phone, if it doesn't need to be connected via usb and it has wireless charging capability, I recommend a simple qi charger that can fit on the center console:

No modifications on the volvo needed, and the 2 cupholder areas next to it is still available for use.

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Congrats! Many many happy miles ahead.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for the advice and help. I ordered a 2019 in October 2018 and finally received it in early March 2019 and "finished" it at the end of March 2019. Here are some picks and the configuration:

2019 XC90 Inscription T8
Magic Blue Metallic
21' 5 spoke wheels

Additions:
Bumper Cover
Protection Plate
Steath Hitch
Additionally Tinted windows (I can provide recommended service provider for the Phoenix/Scottsdale area just direct message me)
3M Clear wrap paint protection (full front, exterior mirror, fenders, door handle, rear bumper) (I can provide recommended service provider for the Phoenix/Scottsdale area just direct message me)
Ceramic paint and glass protection (I can provide recommended service provider for the Phoenix/Scottsdale area just direct message me)

I am still looking into a better solution for my cell phone there are some interesting posts on this forum that I may try out once I get enough courage.

Also as soon as I can figure out how to post some pictures of this new toy I will.

Thank you again!
Use Tapatalk app to post pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
My Iphone XS sits in the same spot as Satrya shows. I have the slim silicone case from Apple so it fits snug. A black cable comes from the USB in the center console and runs under the cup area and plugs into the phone for Carplay. It doesn't bother me to plug it in.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Congratulations. For your phone, if it doesn't need to be connected via usb and it has wireless charging capability, I recommend a simple qi charger that can fit on the center console:

No modifications on the volvo needed, and the 2 cupholder areas next to it is still available for use.
Have a link to the one you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,534 Posts

2019 XC90 Inscription T8
Magic Blue Metallic
21' 5 spoke wheels

Additions:
Bumper Cover
Protection Plate
Steath Hitch

Thank you again!
Congrats and enjoy your new purchase

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts