SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
8,261 Posts
Sean, I have a guy here in San Antonio that can do the shirts for you without a minimum order and like a 25-30 dollar set up fee.... if you dont meet the minimum....

Whats the un-official count of people coming?

· Registered
8,261 Posts
Re: (Copeland)

Sean, sent you a pm with my number. I dont know if you called earlier and left a page since I recieved one with an Austin area code.... I returned the call and apparently recieved the wrong number. If that was you please call again.

-Jordan

· Registered
8,261 Posts
Dr. Holder,
Welcome back, I think I may have saw you by my house yesterday in a dark s60R (helotes) before hausman....was that you?

Modified by Copeland at 2:42 PM 6-6-2006

· Registered
8,261 Posts
Ya, I cant wait to see Killerb's car..... i mean look 18" titanium wheels (for racing) / fully loaded options, Evolve Lowering Sport Springs, Evolve Front and Rear Stabilizer Bar, VT Tunning 10mm Wheel Spacers, Evolve Sports Exhaust, Evolve Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Evolve Hood Grill and Ground Effects, Custom Painted Engine, Evolve 19" V7's running Goodyear Eagle F1's

· Registered
8,261 Posts
Quote, originally posted by C130 »
hopefully the weather will cooperate as I just cleaned my car I'm sure it will rain.

UGH! I just did the same and now its pouring rain....see you guys in a couple of hours

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.