SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
You have to upload the picture to a server that everyone can access. A site like <A HREF="http://www.clubphoto.com" TARGET=_blank>www.clubphoto.com</A> will host images for free. Just register, create a new photo album, name it, and start uploading (copying). You'll be able to choose 5 different pictures to upload at one time. When the upload is complete, go to "view gallery" and click on the picture you want. A larger version of the picture should open in a new window, so take the address of that picture and put it in place of the "C:\My Documents..." address.<P>

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
sorry to but in but, how you get the animated pics?<BR>like i no all the stadard ones but there are the animated ones thet i dont no how to do..BTW what type of ford is that?model name, looks good, a little similar to the KA<P>michael.<P>

·
Registered
211 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by devalmyth:<BR><B>sorry to but in but, how you get the animated pics?<BR>like i no all the stadard ones but there are the animated ones thet i dont no how to do..BTW what type of ford is that?model name, looks good, a little similar to the KA<P>michael.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry for the long delay, but its been kinda long time since I visited this section of the board!<P>I just found one of the animated pics on one of the other boards and copied the location properties.<P>As for the car, its a Racing Puma. Only 500 made so are rare as hens teeth. Unfortunately, I just had to sell her. Couldnt afford the insurance on the T5, Puma & GSX-R.<P>Boo Hoo!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts