SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a GoPro a few days ago...decided to strap it to the car and make some clips.

No extreme clips there since I had to keep it within the legal limit, but you get the idea...although the exhaust seems to sound a bit too high pitched in the video... I still need to play with it a bit.
Either way, enjoy :)

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Sa-weeeeeeet! My wife asked me a few weeks ago what I want for Christmas. The GoPro camera is one of many things. I don't think the pitch is too high in the video, but I have not heard your car in person. Not sure what sort of speaker setup you have on your computer, but proper 2.1 speakers make a huge difference. Either way, the video turned out quite well and sounds gooooooooood!

And perfect timing for winter shenanigans in the R and on the slopes! Did you get the helmet mount for when you go snowboarding?

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sa-weeeeeeet! My wife asked me a few weeks ago what I want for Christmas. The GoPro camera is one of many things. I don't think the pitch is too high in the video, but I have not heard your car in person. Not sure what sort of speaker setup you have on your computer, but proper 2.1 speakers make a huge difference. Either way, the video turned out quite well and sounds gooooooooood!

And perfect timing for winter shenanigans in the R and on the slopes! Did you get the helmet mount for when you go snowboarding?
hehe thanks man. In real life though it does sound a bit deeper...perhaps that's what you're hearing - I'm only hearing it on my laptop's crappy speakers

I got all the mounts - suction cup for the car and for the edge of my snowboard, a chest strap, a helmet mount, etc... When you buy your gopro be sure to get the Hero2 and be sure to get the Outdoor Edition PLUS buy a suction cup separately - you get all the ever needed straps like that :) ... but oh man I'm loving the camera!

·
Registered
3,412 Posts

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Nice Tommy :thumbup: , the exhaust sounds pretty tight even with my crappy 2.1 speaker setup.

I did get a laugh seeing the credits :screwy:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Audio has improved in the 2 well the mic at least. Could be better

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice Tommy :thumbup: , the exhaust sounds pretty tight even with my crappy 2.1 speaker setup.

I did get a laugh seeing the credits :screwy:
Haha yea I didn't realize until the end

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Sounds great on my laptop but it has a built in sub on the bottom. Sound also depends on which option you choose (I always play videos in 1080P if its available). Might have to look into getting one of these for xmas myself.

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
I also love when your girlfriend says "you're such a dork", LOL :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.