SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and I was impressed. For the price of a fully decked out Audi A4 or a base model A6, this car held it's own. Acceleration was smooth, the ride was comfortable and the car had every amenity that you'd ever need.<P>Needless to say, the turbo engine was sweet. I love turbo cars. I wonder what the T5 would feel like? The steering was a bit light, but the brakes were nice and grippy, a tad over sensitive, but I quickly got used to it.<P>Couple things I didn't care for:<P>1. Even though acceleartion was good, the pick-up was not as fast as a VW or Audi turbo.<P>2. Interior space was good, but the drivers cockpit area felt small - the foot and leg area is small and somewhat cramped. The dash control unit sticks WAY out into the cabin adding to the cramped feel.<P>3. Hey Volvo, lose those black side strips and color code them to the body color.<P>I currently drive a Jetta 1.8T and I'm looking to the future as to what car I would get next. This car will definitely be on my list, next to an Audi S4, A6, BMW M3, 540 or Mercedes CLK.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts