·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some decals that I made up

1 for $5

2 for $9

3 for $12

Free shipping in the U.S. by USPS first class mail.

Here is an example on my wife's ruby red V70

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have some decals that I made up

1 for $5

2 for $9

3 for $12

Free shipping in the U.S. by USPS first class mail.

Here is an example on my wife's ruby red V70

What material are they made from?

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are vinyl and very sticky (on the car side)! The one in the picture has been on the car since '05 or so... the newer ones I got made are brighter orange. I'd say that they fade some with age, but I like the faded look too!
Here is the newest run I just put on my S40 this morning

I see you're in Knoxville- I could even meet you somewhere. I live in Ft. City, off of Broadway.

·
Registered
462 Posts
They are vinyl and very sticky (on the car side)! The one in the picture has been on the car since '05 or so... the newer ones I got made are brighter orange. I'd say that they fade some with age, but I like the faded look too!
Here is the newest run I just put on my S40 this morning

I see you're in Knoxville- I could even meet you somewhere. I live in Ft. City, off of Broadway.
Sounds good. This is my son's car, so I'll talk to him about it. BTW: I live in Sterchi Hills, so I'm not that far from you in Fountain City. From your tag line, it sounds like you are a true blue Volvo Dude! Very cool!

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good. This is my son's car, so I'll talk to him about it. BTW: I live in Sterchi Hills, so I'm not that far from you in Fountain City. From your tag line, it sounds like you are a true blue Volvo Dude! Very cool!
My parents used to live in Sterchi Hills- it's just right over the hill and down Rifle Range!

·
Registered
462 Posts
My parents used to live in Sterchi Hills- it's just right over the hill and down Rifle Range!
I talked with my son (21yrs) and he thought it was cool but he doesn't want any stickers/labels on his car. I can understand that as I'm the same way.

But it is good to know that another Volvo enthusiast is right down the road from me! I'm heading out to Trans Tech in Oak Ridge to scout them out. My son's S80 has a nasty power steering leak that I need to get addressed. Have you heard of them or who might you recommend to work on Volvo's around here?
Feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I gave my 23 year old son one of these decals to put on his '07 S60 and he didn't want it either... LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts