SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, I am having a blast. Thought it would be tough to break it in, but when you have that killer sound system and those comfy seats...never had so much fun just cruising around! <P>I already got some bird**** on my hood, good thing it left a mark! Dammit!<P>The Black Saphire Metallic looks tremendous and the Thors are shining nicely, just wish the leather wasn't as stinky! At least my entire garage smells nicer!<P>The car, in its much less strenuous break-in mode is getting pretty good mileage, half a tank got me 360k (225mi), I like the trip computer which is very accurate with its info but also how you drive. <P>Does anybody find 1st gear very short? It has taken me a while to leave smoothly, seems like it really wants to take off at the light/stopsign.<P>I like the suspension and the standard P6s were okay, very quiet. However, I immediately got rid of them, got a credit and applied it towards same size 235s Dunlop SP8000s. What a huge difference. The car rides firmer, the steering feels more substantial and the brakes are now stupid powerful. What a huge difference from a relatively inexpensive tire. I recommend it big time!<P>So far, very happy with my T5!<P><BR>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts