Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, I realized that the following systems were not working
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Road Sign Assistance
- Lane Keeping Aid
- Distance alert

The was no message created by the car. However, in the center display, there were yellow triangles at the corner of each icon and it was not possible to activate these features.

I locked/unlocked the car; it did not help.
I cleaned the windshield (anyway it was clean) as well as the camera attached to the front grill; it did not help.

After driving 50 miles like old days :), then I parked the car for 3 hours and it also started to rain. When I came back, everything was back to normal. I drove another 70 miles without any problems.

Of course I will ask the service to check the system when I take the car for the Nov update, but I cannot decide if it was a temporary system failure or the camera/radar was dirty or blocked. I think something similar happened to another member here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had the same issue last week. It only happened in the morning driving out of an un-heated underground garage into cold foggy weather. After the vehicle was parked in the sun for a couple of hours, the problem had resolved itself. The only logic I could apply is that perhaps the sensors had fogged over in the transition from the parking garage to outside. No issues since.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting. My car was also in an underground garage but the outside temperature was not very cold. Let's continue to monitor. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yesterday, I realized that the following systems were not working
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Road Sign Assistance
- Lane Keeping Aid
- Distance alert

The was no message created by the car. However, in the center display, there were yellow triangles at the corner of each icon and it was not possible to activate these features.

I locked/unlocked the car; it did not help.
I cleaned the windshield (anyway it was clean) as well as the camera attached to the front grill; it did not help.

After driving 50 miles like old days :), then I parked the car for 3 hours and it also started to rain. When I came back, everything was back to normal. I drove another 70 miles without any problems.

Of course I will ask the service to check the system when I take the car for the Nov update, but I cannot decide if it was a temporary system failure or the camera/radar was dirty or blocked. I think something similar happened to another member here.

I had similar issues but mine were not temporary. Parking brake, city safety, ESC, and driver support system error messages. Lane keeping, distance control, cruise control did not work at all but I also didn't get any error messages for it. Took the car to the car dealer and they fixed the issue by updating the software and some other things.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had no problems with the parking brake and ESC. Probably mine was a different issue but the same as APU's problem.
Did you have yellow warning triangles on the center display at the corner of each icon?

·
Registered
997 Posts
Had this last couple days on a 17 xc90 t8. In today at the shop. Hope they can fix it.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Had it in the weeks before one of the batteries went dead - might check voltages on both batteries if you care to...

·
Registered
997 Posts
They said it needed a whole new intellisafe module (the thing behind the mirror). We'll see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts