SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(4)Team Dynamics Racing 1.2's with 1.0 full size spare

8,000 miles on the wheels, bought them new last summer. Never crashed, curbed, wrecked, abused, etc..

450 miles on the paint (they were originally silver). They are perfect. They look new.

Modified center caps, they fit the hole perfectly but have the newer Volvo design on them. (no other center caps included)

Hub size is 65.1 mm. Offset is 45, which clears stock brakes without issues. I ran 10 mm to clear Porsche brakes.

Included in the sale: a Team Racing Dynamics 1.0 wheel. 17 X 7.5, (might be 7), 40 offset. I used it as a full size spare.

Shipping to the lower 48 is also included in my asking price.

Asking $750, shipped CONUS. No tires, you are buying 5 wheels, shipped to your door. SOLD

1.2's are these: (please remember: no tire included)

I apologize for not having more pictures, I'll update the thread in a few days.

1.0 spare looks is this:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I have this exact setup in 18 inch and have been very happy with it. Super lightweight wheel and tire combo (these Continentals are probably one of the lightest tires in their class). Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated the thread with the following: no more tires but added a full size spare. Also lowered the asking price significantly.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to clarify: the wheels were professionally painted.

Process was: sanded down, primed, 2 coats of base and one of clear. The paint is flawless and should last just as long as any OEM wheel. I have the invoice for the paint and would be happy to include it with the wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts