SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the day before the super storm I took my wife and little daughter out for a ride.. We have some nice mountain roads across the bridge from where we live near lake minnawoska.. This would be a awesome GTG spot!

·
Registered
171 Posts
GTG would be cool at/near Minnewaska SP...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Way to steal my spot to take awesome photos! Should have let me know and I would have tagged along. Lol. Your VR looks awesome! Also a nice road to drive up as long as you don't stuck behind some tourist.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The roads past New Paltz are def something I like to ride on a couple time a year.. Sorry Ryan wasnt trying to take the roads from ya, I have been riding on that road since I got my motorcycle license back when I was 18(1999).. As far as far as the tourists, just honk the horn once or twice and they'll move to the side(that's what the do in Europe).. Just wanna show the west coast SS that we got some views around here too..

Tommy I had 2 S60r both 6 speed manual and none of them even compare to my v70r...

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hey buddy- say the word and I'm down to meet up and cruise around.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
O yea... I know you guys know more people on SS then I do, what do we need to do to get this thing started? I've seen other GTG where all you guys go and eat before or after.. So if you guys want we can meet at my restaurant on a Saturday or Sunday for breakfast or lunch and then go hit the roads up.. The restaurant is located on Raymond avenue, 12603 right near Vassar College.. Check your Navigations and let me know the distances. We have awesome breakfast and lunch menu..

I really don't know where everyone is coming from distance wise so I made a suggestion, so let me know what you guys think? We all know this time of the year is awesome for our cars.. If you guys just want a Volvo thing that's cool, but if anyone has Friends that want to join I'm down with that as I have tons of friends around here with some nice wheels..

My name is Niko by the way.. Hey tommy where you getting married at, shadows?

·
Registered
857 Posts
O yea... I know you guys know more people on SS then I do, what do we need to do to get this thing started? I've seen other GTG where all you guys go and eat before or after.. So if you guys want we can meet at my restaurant on a Saturday or Sunday for breakfast or lunch and then go hit the roads up.. The restaurant is located on Raymond avenue, 12603 right near Vassar College.. Check your Navigations and let me know the distances. We have awesome breakfast and lunch menu..

I really don't know where everyone is coming from distance wise so I made a suggestion, so let me know what you guys think? We all know this time of the year is awesome for our cars.. If you guys just want a Volvo thing that's cool, but if anyone has Friends that want to join I'm down with that as I have tons of friends around here with some nice wheels..

My name is Niko by the way.. Hey tommy where you getting married at, shadows?
Yeah I'd be down! I'm about 5 minutes away from Vassar. What restaurant is yours Niko?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Julie's restaurant. Don't tell me we know each other? Cause I live near vassar also!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Julie's restaurant. Don't tell me we know each other? Cause I live near vassar also!
Oh yeah! I've been to Julie's. I used to do the computers for CMG down the road from there. I always spied the silver v70r parked there. Yours?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol yea that's the restaurants car/my car..

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't have a R, but I wouldn't mind tagging along for some of this. I'm just shy of Minnewaska off 299 in NP and could catch up as you come through.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Should a new thread be started so we can get some people on this gtg?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts