SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Volvo TD04HL with 7cm^2 angled flange turbine housing. Was rebuilt by Blouch with a 35lb/min billet compressor wheel and brand new genuine MHI clipped turbine wheel and shaft. According to Blouch it flows substantially more than a 19T due to the bigger wheel dimensions and more advanced aero. Comes with an aftermarket 7.35 psi wastegate actuator. Currently has an o-ring sealed synapse blanking plate installed, but I can swap it out for the original CBV if desired. Turbo has been on my car for about a year and seen a little over 4000 miles. Asking $500 shipped.

Pictures from the day I got it:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Any idea if this is plug and play on an 05 XC70 (2.5T engine), believe it's angle flange..thx

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I believe the newer style motors (including the 2.5T) had the coolant freeze plugs on the CHRA in different locations, so you would have to modify that. Otherwise it would be 100% plug and play.

I am selling because I want something even bigger; I just bought a Hahn TD05H. It was running 18psi before I took it off.

Sale is now pending, got a deposit today and I will be holding the turbo through Sunday for the buyer. If for some reason the sale does not go through, I'll post back here.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I believe the newer style motors (including the 2.5T) had the coolant freeze plugs on the CHRA in different locations, so you would have to modify that. Otherwise it would be 100% plug and play.

I am selling because I want something even bigger; I just bought a Hahn TD05H. It was running 18psi before I took it off.

Sale is now pending, got a deposit today and I will be holding the turbo through Sunday for the buyer. If for some reason the sale does not go through, I'll post back here.
Hi, thanks - keep me posted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So is this sold?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts