SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So what are you guys planning on doing with the tax money? Im going to spend it all on my R. Gonna try to get an OBX DP, exhaust cutout, change my Haldex AOC fluid & filter, and possibly get an FMIC.

Edit: Where can I find an R OBX DP? I cant find it anywhere.

·
Registered
8,055 Posts
Some of us rarely get anything back, I usually have to write a check in addition to all they take out of my paycheck, lol. :p

I just got done spending $3K on her so hopefully that's my last big financial ding before uncle sam gets his chunk too.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Probably get an IPD exhaust in the spring, save the rest for school.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Probably get an IPD exhaust in the spring, save the rest for school.
iPd exhaust is sick man, I love the tone(does drone a bit on highway) at idle and WOT.

·
Registered
344 Posts
iPd exhaust is sick man, I love the tone(does drone a bit on highway) at idle and WOT.
Yea Ive seen multiple comparison videos and I only hear good things about it. I had the 3" turbo back OBX on my S70 so I'm not worried about drone :p

·
Registered
547 Posts
Put it in savings. Adulting is great.

·
2,521 Posts
uuggh god I just pigged out on Ebay and FCP... woops

·
Registered
536 Posts
probably will owe a little this year, BUT! All you young kids should be maxing out a ROTH IRA! 5500$ ever year! If you are living at home and working. MAX that **** out! you are going to retire like a king if you start now. I can only do a roth conversion now and miss not being able to easily pump that **** up.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
probably will owe a little this year, BUT! All you young kids should be maxing out a ROTH IRA! 5500$ ever year! If you are living at home and working. MAX that **** out! you are going to retire like a king if you start now. I can only do a roth conversion now and miss not being able to easily pump that **** up.
Please elaborate and explain more. I've never heard of this, imma Google it in a sec. I wanna be a king!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Please elaborate and explain more. I've never heard of this, imma Google it in a sec. I wanna be a king!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
+1 i wanna know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
Buying a used angle gear. Reaeal it. Replace angle gear and colar sleave. Might rebuild turbo while I'm there.

Anybody got an old angle gear lying around?

·
Registered
8,055 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
So what are you guys planning on doing with the tax money?
I'm still waiting for the IRS idiots to give me my money from last year. Somehow my return was moved out of the active processing queue and, well, just forgotten. Even after multiple phone conversations and having it moved back into active processing a few times. Total incompetence and absolutely no accountability.

·
Registered
547 Posts
+1 i wanna know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Basically an untaxed savings account that collects interest based on what you invest it in (see a financial advisor, mines in mutual funds.) You are penalized heavily via taxes if you withdraw from the account before retirement, but is relatively untaxed otherwise. They usually end up paying for themselves (interest pays for your financial advisor, so you also have access to a financial advisor via money you never knew you had)

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Tax return (if any lol) goes toward 529 plan for our precious R passenger peaking his head from booster seat.

·
Registered
675 Posts
My return will likely go to Obama

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Sorry, no plans here except to minimize the return. I view tax returns as money we taxpayers lent the government with a 0% interest loan. No thank you.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts