SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the stag moose decals in last night and immediately installed two on my car and one on my daughter's bike (at her request
). Back in early 04 when I got my R, my first mod was the silver swedespeed decals, which have stayed there ever since. I think the combination might be overkill however: http://www.takspeed.com//shop/...id=29

·
Super Moderator
14,843 Posts
actually you can get the moose with magnetic backing and different sizes...i dont remember where i saw it

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Quote, originally posted by PHUZ a.k.a. Speed Demon »

actually you can get the moose with magnetic backing and different sizes...i dont remember where i saw it

You saw that here.....http://bartonharness.com/VolvoPrancingMoose.html?3868b620

but the takspeed ones, to my knowledge, are stickers only.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (nikhsub1)

Quote, originally posted by nikhsub1 »
Perhaps if they came with magnetic backing and various sizes... Don't want stickers on my car.

you want different sizes? which ones? magnets coming, but there are some advantages to the decals

·
Registered
506 Posts
Re: (vizwiz)

Quote, originally posted by vizwiz »
you want different sizes? which ones? magnets coming, but there are some advantages to the decals
Well the site gives no specs on the size of the decal
What are the advantages to the decals? It would be nice to have some different sizes. 3, 4, and 5 inch maybe?

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Well the site gives no specs on the size of the decal
What are the advantages to the decals? It would be nice to have some different sizes. 3, 4, and 5 inch maybe?

You can get a good estimate of the size by comparing it to the window size in this picture:

It's about 2" high. But I'm asking YOU what size you would like, or are you figuring on putting an assortment of 3, 4, and 5" decals on your car? IMO the big 4-5" decals are overkill, but I am listening for suggestions otherwise.

Main advantages to the decals are cheaper, more durable, and do not require a magnetic surface for mounting.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I use the Barton 4" magnetic decals... same shape as yours. That is what I would prefer...

my god man that is HUGE! LOL but if that what you folks want I can certainly do a batch of those. we're working on a magnetic supply

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (vizwiz)

We also have these in the centercap emblem format. Fits exactly on the pegasus centercap, and can be trimmed for other applications. Haven't gotten around to mounting and taking pictures, but this gives you the general idea, albeit with the other logo style.

The centercap decals are the same as the above, but with the moose/shield logo instead.

http://www.takspeed.com//shop/...id=37

1 - 14 of 14 Posts