1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Lol at least you'll be seen. The newer escalades with the really thin led strips as brake lights... I always wonder how that's dot approved.

Sent from my HTC M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My thinking was snowstorm. Cars just disappear around here, and I really don't want to get rear ended by a semi going WAY too fast.

·
Registered
440 Posts
....or use it to deliver mail and newspapers...:D

Nice color on your 90!

Mike

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would look better without the road grime! Needs a wash badly. How do you like the '14?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I blame you zlead. :D got the idea stuck in my head! Couldn't resist.

·
Registered
440 Posts
It would look better without the road grime! Needs a wash badly. How do you like the '14?
Truly love it. It is my wife's Valentine Birthday present but I get to drive it when it's dirty or needs gas LOL.
The handling is very impressive for a larger SUV and the braking is very good.

What can you say about Volvo interiors but Wow, Comfortable.

I guess what I like the best is the excellent combination of sporting handling, breaking with comfort and a color/wheel combo that you wont pass every other stoplight. Nothing against the other colors but until I dug deeper into Volvos for my wife's 3rd row seating vehicle upgrade I thought they only came in black, white, gray, brown or green. Not much of an earth tone kind of person.

Thanks for asking.

Mike

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm with you there Mike! My next 90 is going to be in the Bursting Blue Metallic! Going to wait a couple years (like 5) so I can actually afford one and don't have to deal with the glitches.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts