SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just noticed this today on my XC90. Anyone else have a similar gap between the top of the tail light and the spoiler? Seems pretty large to me, about 1cm. It is slightly better on the other side.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I had a similar issue with a Nissan Qashqai, but I am surprised to see this in a Volvo. It looks like a small defect in the assembly of the parts. In my case the dealer managed to fix it. Definitively take the car to the dealership and ask them to fix it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The fit and finish isn't the best at least not on mine. The door panels doesn't fit flush with the rear quarter panels on both sides and with each other. Also the gaps are not completely even. Maybe I am just being a little too picky but I expected a little more from Volvo. With that said, I do love this car overall.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have the same but I don't think its a matter of fit and finish, maybe design or function since all of the other gaps and seams are perfectly tight. A good way to gauge that is look at the door gaps - that's what I use to determine fit and finish.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Here's a quick pic of mine: (I don't see mine as being 'bad')

1 - 9 of 9 Posts