SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one in the Tacoma area? i have a 1998 v70 t5 and i love to Cruz but cant seem to find anyone around that does more then just drive to work! haha, GTG's? anything?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm up in Bremerton, but usually down for an excuse to meet up w/ someone and put more miles on one of my cars.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Im in Kent. Always looking to meet new people.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I am in Puyallup. Swedespeed seems to be a bit low on PNW members. There seems to be a lot of Seattle people on Volvospeed and Portland people on Turbobricks.

·
Registered
233 Posts
July 13th at pacific raceways. I will be there during the day with a friend that is running a Audi RS4 on the road course. Then we are staying for the drags. Will be running my R. Hoping to run at least a 13.9 while being easy on the clutch. Anyone interested in going? Cost to run the 1/4 is $30 bucks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
well if anyone is down to start having a get together or something, me and the room mate would be down to drive out. I have an 86 245 and he just totaled his 245 and now has a 244

my wagon

room mates wagon

when he totaled it

no pictures of what he has now lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
I saw your buddy's car just after that hit (Toys for Tots), hope he's ok. PM me some contact info and I'll give you a heads-up when I get other locals together.

·
Registered
37 Posts
yea, he is in the process of sueing the other driver. He has been out of work since the accident because of back problems, his brother in law the passenger got the worst of it. PM being sent now

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anybody know the two really sharp looking 240's that are in the tacoma area? Specifically the north end. One of them sits in Proctor and has a set of Merc monoblocks on it. The other has a set of mesh wheels on. Both very nice looking cars..

1 - 20 of 51 Posts