SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I am new to this forum and not sure whether I should post this here but felt it deserved to be here since the car I'm looking at in question pertains directly to this question.

I am currently looking into acquiring a wrecked Volvo S60 or V60 for the T6 engine and transaxle. However Before I spend my money I would like to know if anyone has any dimensions for the engine that they can provide. Furthermore, I would appreciate if anyone who has removed the engine either for maintenance or the effort of performance. Would be kind enough to provide a "Rectangle" of points of which the Engine and transaxle combination mounts to the chassis.

I understand I am asking a lot here however any and all assistance would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe I should provide some more information. You see I am working on a track day car project similar to the Maserati Biturbo Barchetta utilizing a design similar to that of the La Bala design as a test bed for suspension research but would like a general box dimension of the engine and transmission mounts so as to reuse the stock engine and transmission mounts without custom fabrication. I am wondering if anyone who pulled their engine has this information? If not, does the Volvo 2.9 straight 6 contain the same mounting points of the new T6?

I'm sure someone on this thread knows something, please help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts