SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I bought a T5-R a couple of weeks ago. I just recently drove it for a longer distance when the CEL came on. Using the jumper to A2, I pulled code 231 which is too lean / rich at part load. I drive the car, get back home, let it sit overnight. usually the light is out when i start it in the morning. Only comes back on after 1 hour of driving. Ive also noticed 2-3 times that after I start the car the car starts the stall, and if I dont give it gas the car dies. If i accelerate to 2-3k, the engine stays on and doesnt proceed to try and die. Any suggestions? Im also getting really crappy fuel economy, roughly ~15-16 mpg. :confused:

Registered
Plugs, wires, cap, rotor. But first pull the PCV nipple out of the turbo inlet air line and make sure it is clear.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ignition system is fairly new. Trying to find info on replacing the vaccum hoses

Registered
A common Vac hose failure is the one that is on the left of the intake manifold. There is a small elbow and that tends to deteriorate. It is right under the PS pump.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts