SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
So I am new to the volvo forums and I probably posted this in the wrong area so apologies ahead of time. So I have a 2001 s60 t5 manual transmission. I just recently purchased a used k24 turbo which is in the mail heading my way. Good condition and everything works. I'm curious as to how to do the swap though. Anyone have some straight forward directions on how to do it? I'm not mechanically retarded but I'm by no means a pro. I've seen all shorts of things on the forum from guys ripping apart their blocks to just slapping it on, wham bam thank you ma'am. So I'm just looking for some advice and directions on what all I will need and how to do it. I've been talking off lucky's ear from ARD and he's been absolutely great but id figure id give him a break. Most of the car is shock but I've got a new pulley, intake pipe, Tcv and a few other things heading my way as we speak. I've got a downpipe and FMIC from Phuz and an exhaust from elevate planned by end of winter and then probably a blue tune from ARD late winter early spring. So yeah just toss me out some directions on how to do it that would be awesome!! And power gains and psi gains from just bolting on the turbo without a tune? Any ideas?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts