Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
bump for great price and fast shipping,I got one from Dougy a few months back

·
Registered
701 Posts
i am running 1" inch fittings ... some big boyz run 1.25" that's why i have that option...the weld on bung is 1.25...more work/tighter to make it work.
whats the positive to using the 1.25 vs 1?

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Will the port fit on he 25mm ipd charge pipe and then be able to weld a bung onto the intake pipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
yes it will , just let me know you want 25mm fitting and a weld on bung.
So it will be 1in in 1in out and a 1in aluminum bung?

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So it will be 1in in 1in out and a 1in aluminum bung?

the valve comes with two fittings...1" in and 1" out or 1" out and weld on bung , you can do the same combo in 1.25" ...weld on bung comes in only in 1.25"...if you like any additional fittings add 15$ and you can have more options.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
the valve comes with two fittings...1" in and 1" out or 1" out and weld on bung , you can do the same combo in 1.25" ...weld on bung comes in only in 1.25"...if you like any additional fittings add 15$ and you can have more options.
Sweet. I just need 1" in and 1" out then I will source a 1" aluminum bung to weld on my intake pipe. I will be in contact here in a couple days

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A compressor bypass valve (CBV), also known as a pressure relief valve or diverter valve, is a manifold vacuum-actuated valve designed to release pressure in the intake system of a turbocharged vehicle when the throttle is lifted or closed. This Diverter Valve recirculates the air back into the intake system piping instead of blowing into the air but if you like It can be used as a BOV.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts