SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ViVA Performance is proud to team up with Cut by Caschy to offer their rendition of the Swedish Motorsport Badges! Cut by Caschy is a start-up small business run by Tony Caschy (many of you know him here on Swedespeed with his forum handle 'juve021') who fabricates unique products to customize your Volvo using a CNC desktop machine . While we have many product ideas we plan to introduce to market through our close collaboration with Cut by Caschy, these Swedish Motorsport Badges are our first product. We hope you like them!

We will be offering two styles: Pixel and Cross, which will be available in either Black/White or Blue/Yellow colors.

Any questions, please let us know!

Product Link: http://www.vivaperformance.com/swedish-motorsport-badges/

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very nice do we have a prie yet, or did I miss it ?

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
You should make one that says ViVA in black and red.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Old news... this was on Facebook days ago :p

Geez George shouldn't you be telling us first???

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Sweeet they're more money now too:thumbup:..glad I have both of mine already.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Woot woot, so now when i get pulled over i can tell the police officer it's a Volvo s60 R Sweedish motorsports Eddition and that my exhaust is stock and the i am running a CAT. Nothing better to confuse the already confused :p

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Wait a minute, where are the sill plate inserts????? I want.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Any in green? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Ti-R's name should be changed to Troll-R. Admins? Cool to see a sponsor teaming up with someone on the forums!
Happens quite often actually(both Ti-R trolling, and vendors buying product from forum innovators like R kelly and juve)

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Happens quite often actually(both Ti-R trolling, and vendors buying product from forum innovators like R kelly and juve)
+1 , ViVA especially. When I first got my R you had to track down so many parts by individual sellers/import things to get what you wanted. now, you can just go to ViVA and order them up.

ex.
-all al radiator
-tme springs
-tme exhaust
-tme dp
-more recent these badges

theres a bunch more I'm forgetting too

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Sweeet they're more money now too:thumbup:..glad I have both of mine already.
Basic Concept...Base price for product, inflate to accomodate the Vendor, essentially yes it cost more...but in the end Juve gets better coverage and has the customer service of VIVA to back him up which is especially valuable because if I would want to get a product out there George is who I would go to....Great guy, very fair. I think this a WONDERFUL idea and when I have the funds you can bet that I will purchase these.

Congratz on the semi-Promotion Juve! Innovation makes the world a better place.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
I DO understand how it works...just stating it costs more now...I already have mine sooo yeah..

And I would get a different picture for the front badge, that pic looks like shhiittt

1 - 20 of 33 Posts