SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that there are several users in the Lancaster and York Pennsylvania area here on the boards and was wondering if anyone has used them for Volvo service repairs. If so, what are your opinions? I need to get some work done on my 05 S60 and they seem to be the only indy option in the area.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
I noticed that there are several users in the Lancaster and York Pennsylvania area here on the boards and was wondering if anyone has used them for Volvo service repairs. If so, what are your opinions? I need to get some work done on my 05 S60 and they seem to be the only indy option in the area.

Thanks.
The Swedespeed boss man himself has a positive mention of Swedish Motors...

...If you're a long-time reader of Swedespeed then you may remember our Project 245 series...

...the car has about 344K and it's been adult driven and maintained by Swedish Motors in Marietta, PA since transferring to my dad circa 2005...
The place appears to be honest when assessing repair...

...I took my Volvo to a very reputable local shop (Swedish Motors in Marietta, PA). After investigating, they informed me that I had a broken bevel gear...
More blessings...

Swedish Motors in Marietta would be another great place to have look at it...
...and apparently very good reviews...

http://www.demandforce.com/b/swedishmotors/reviews

I never did find that 1-star review.

Looks like Swedespeeders confirm that Swedish Motors is the way to go for inde Volvo work.

George Dill

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts